As you would expect, Kat has pulled together an epic spreadsheet to get everything ready for our supper club in London at The Social Pantry on Oct 24th. Replicating the AliKats chalet experience in a different country takes a lot more planning than you might think – probably more planning than either of us realised when we decided to do it in fact! The main logistical challenge is that we cannot get into the venue until 5pm on the day so this means cooking elsewhere in London and transporting all of the food in the AliKats minibus across London! So with only a few days to go, we are starting to pack the minibus with all the things we need. Here are just a few of the things that are travelling 800km with us back to Blighty to give you a feel for the event..
- Picture canvasses from the chalet bedrooms to go on the wall of the Social Pantry
- Flat-screen TV to show a selection of our best photos
- Sheepskin rugs
- Playlist for the evening (granted this does not take up much space)
- Wooden AliKats signs from the outside of the chalet
- And another 100+ items from the spreadsheet that are much less interesting
You can find out more about the event here
There are only a few tickets left at the time of writing so get booking if you are keen to come and taste Kat’s delicious food!