The latest episode in Adam Buxton’s award winning podcast was recorded whilst staying in one of our catered chalets in Morzine! You can listen to it here or wherever you get your podcasts from
It is a brilliant insight into what a catered chalet holiday in Morzine is all about and features lots of Morzine people and businesses including:
- An interview with Dougie Payne, the bass player from Travis who also stayed with us, whilst sat outside Le Vaffieu restaurant
- A hilarious riff on the ever professional Skiidy Gonzales and cultural appropriation
- A nice review of Ski Mobile and their awesome door to door ski hire service
- Excerpts from Al’s welcome chat on the first evening in the chalet!
- Service from two of our favourite chalet hosts Mark & Caroline
- and of course… Murray the chalet dog
The episode came about when Al & Kat, both massive fans of Adam & Joe, contacted Adam to pitch him the idea that he should come and stay in the AliKats chalet in return for a podcast recorded whilst here. As you would expect, Adam is a really lovely guy and his family and friends are were absolutely delightful guests who really enjoyed all Morzine and the Portes du Soleil had to offer and are now true converts to skiing!