We have filled all our positions for this year but are already starting to look for awesome people to join the team for next winter (Dec 2017). Have a look at the below to see what working for AliKats is all about…
At AliKats, we want to create an organization that is incredibly rewarding and a lot of fun for anyone who is involved with it. All of our relationships are based on trust; that includes everyone from our guests to our suppliers to our team.
- In a well-motivated team
- That hard work can be rewarding
- That work should be fun!
What we look for
- So, when we recruit, we look for people who are going to be motivated by:
- Looking after people and getting enjoyment from seeing a satisfied guest
- Making an effort to get on well with people from all walks of life
- Ensuring all the tiny details that make for a great holiday are taken care of
- Looking out for the rest of the team so that everyone is working well and having fun
With this in mind, we can’t write a job description! Instead, we will create roles around good people.
- The types of activities that the AliKats team will do are:
- Hosting our guests
- Helping prepare and serve delicious food
- Ensuring the chalet is always exceptionally clean and tidy
- Driving to and from the lifts
- Snow clearing
We are looking for couples or good friends as the accommodation is twin & double rooms only.
We expect a lot from our team, and in return we are prepared to do everything we can to motivate you. So our package includes:
Full Portes du Soleil season pass, decent size ensuite twin/double room, full training course in early December, lots more including weekly pay, resort vehicle, food and drink.
If you would like to be part of Team AliKats, send us and an email explaining why you think you would be a good fit. You should also send your CV & a recent photo but they are not as important as a good personalised email!