Politique de Respect de la Vie Privée
SARL AliKats Mountain Holidays is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
This policy explains how we manage the information we collect, use and disclose. It also explains how to contact us if you have any queries about our management of, or would like to request access to, your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
The types of information we collect include:
- identifying and contact information (for example, your name, address and email address);
- if you make a booking with us, we will ask you to complete a booking form that includes your contact information as well as the names and (optionally) the dates of birth for the guests in your group;
- during our preparation for your holiday, we will contact you to collect and record information about your travel arrangements, in-resort bookings and chalet preferences so that your chalet team can be fully briefed and prepared;
- if you visit our website, your IP address and your other activity on our website (for example, tracking which areas of the website you visit and the content you view) will be recorded through Google Analytics;
- other information, with your consent or where required by law.
We will collect personal information directly from you or a person authorised to provide this information on your behalf. If we collect your personal information from a third party (typically a booking agent), we will take reasonable steps to ensure that they have obtained your consent to provide us with your personal information.
You can choose to add your email address to our mailing list which we will use to send you special offers
If you would rather not have this information stored, you can configure your browser so it does not accept cookies. One way of doing this is to use the following brower extension: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Use of Personal Information
We will only use your personal information for purposes connected with the delivery of your holiday. In order to properly conduct our activities, we may disclose personal information to other persons or organisations including:
- local in-resort service providers where you have asked us to secure a reservation or booking, such as ski schools, equipment hire, lift-pass purchase, restaurant reservations & airport transfers;
- other parties to whom we are required by law to disclose information.
Data Quality and Security
We take all reasonable steps to:
- make sure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date;
- protect the personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure;
- where permitted by law, destroy or permanently de-identify any personal information that is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
Our credit/debit card transactions are fulfilled by Systempay. We do not process these transactions directly and do not store related information on our systems.
Access to Your Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information, or would like to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide you with access to your personal information if practicable and will take reasonable steps to amend any of your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date.
If you consider a breach of the applicable privacy laws or your rights in relation to privacy has occurred, you may contact us and we will attempt to resolve your complaint.