Our eco package is designed for skiers and snowboarders looking to enjoy the mountains with the least amount of environmental impact.
The Package and Criteria
A 10% discount on your holiday
Guests who book The Eco Package will receive a 10% discount on the total cost of their catered chalet holiday.
Free transfers to and from the train station to our chalets
To qualify for the package guests must choose train over air travel and will receive free return transfers from Geneva train stations to our chalets.
Guests automatically opt into a meat-free menu when booking The Eco Package. With livestock being a huge global contributor of greenhouse gases, making more environmentally conscious decisions about what’s on our plates can really help reduce the impact of climate change.
You don’t need to worry about compromising on taste either, a lot of thought and creativity goes into our vegetarian menu, which is packed high with local and seasonal produce. You might be surprised at how great you feel and how little you miss the meat!
No mid-week towel changes
It’s a small sacrifice, but an important one. To keep energy consumption to a minimum we are cutting the mid-week towel change for guests booking The Eco Package.
Discounts on low environmental impact mountain activities
Our eco skiers will have the opportunity to tick off activities from their mountain bucket list, with discounts on low-impact mountain sports, including splitboarding, snowshoeing and ski touring. These activities rely more on manpower and use the lift infrastructure less, participants are required to carry their own equipment and leave no trace (apart from a few tracks) on the mountain environment. This presents a unique opportunity to get away from the hubbub of resort and step into the wilderness to connect with the beautiful spaces we are so desperate to preserve.
20% off walkers-only lift passes
10% off guided snowshoeing, ski touring and splitboarding (equipment hire is included).
If you would rather use the lift system, you can of course do that and we can help you arrange lift passes etc..
Terms & Conditions apply
- Applies to catered chalet holiday bookings only
- Applies to holidays for the Winter 2019-20 season booked between 1st September and 30th October 2019
- As with all AliKats holidays, 25% deposit is required at the time of booking
- Requesting The Eco Package must be done at the time of booking prior to paying the deposit.
- The discount applies to anyone in the group meeting the criteria.
- Information on train travel must be provided at least three weeks before arrival to enable transfers to be booked in.
- Free transfers will only be offered to guests travelling via Geneva airport train station or Geneva Cornavin (Geneva main) train stations. For groups of 6 or more, guests can be picked up from Geneva Cornavin station. For smaller groups (5 or less), guests coming into Genève Cornavin will need to take an additional but simple 7 min train ride to the airport terminal to meet their driver at the transfer desk in arrivals in the arirport.
- Guests travelling to other train stations will not qualify for the free transfer, although they can qualify for The Eco Package with proof of train travel. Please contact us for details.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
Any of our catered chalets can be booked in The Eco Package, check out availability now or email us on [email protected]