We believe that the best relationships are those where you don’t ever need to refer to a contract. However, you should still be aware of details of the agreement when you book an AliKats Mountain Holiday. Let’s hope this is the last time you need to look at this page…
If you cancel your holiday:
- Prior to 10 weeks before the start of the holiday = Loss of deposit
- 10-8 weeks before the start of the holiday = 40% of the total cost of the holiday
- 8-6 weeks before the start of the holiday = 60% of the total cost of the holiday
- 6-4 weeks before the start of the holiday = 80% of the total cost of the holiday
- Less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday = 100% of the total cost of the holiday
If you have a complaint, you must inform the AliKats staff as soon as possible. If your complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, you must inform AliKats by email within 28 days.
Arrival & Departure Times
Your rooms will be available for you from 4pm on the day of arrival (although we will do our best to make them available before that should you need it). On departure day, you need to vacate your room by 10am to allow our staff time to clean it for the next group. Please be aware of this when booking flights.
The cost of your AliKats Mountain Holiday, does not include travel insurance. Skiing and Snowboarding is a risky sport so please purchase travel insurance that covers winter sports.
AliKats Mountain Holidays cannot be held responsible in the event of any change or cancellation of any part of your holiday in any way because of industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances.