What happens to my booking if I cannot travel due to a Covid-19 related travel restriction?
If, within seven days of your scheduled arrival in resort, there is:
- a Covid-19 related closure of all mountain lifts in the Morzine-Avoriaz area; or
- an instruction by the local authorities in France to close our chalets as a result of Covid-19; or
- a travel ban imposed in France or the country of residence of the Party Leader, which prevents travel to resort within the time frame prescribed in the booking; or
- a requirement to self-isolate (aka quarantine) for a period of 3 days or more in the country of residence of the Party Leader on return from France
then we will accept a cancellation by you and provide you, with one of the following alternatives:
- A credit note for 100% of the amount paid to us which can be used to cover a booking to start at any time before 31st August 2022
- A refund of all the money paid by you, except for the non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost of your booking, which covers the administrative costs and fixed overheads of AliKats Mountain Holidays associated with providing your holiday
See more details in our Terms & Conditions
For answers to all the questions below, please see the following handy guide we have written—–>
What will skiing look like in Morzine this winter?
Will the lifts be open for skiing?
How will ski hire work?
Can ski school still happen?
How will we get up the mountain
Will mountain restaurants be open?
What will chalet life be like?
What will happen at mealtimes in catered chalets?
How will we get round resort?
What non-skiing activities will be available?
How should we get to the chalet?
Read the article here
If you can’t find the answers there, then please contact us and we will do our best to respond within 24 hours